Monday, December 10, 2012

Chuck Norris

The infant originally named Theodore John, also known as Teddy Roosevelt Bridge (or TRB), has recently undergone yet another name change.  At least accordingly to big brother Sam.  (This child is going to have some major identity issues is this keeps up!)  His newest name is, drum roll please, Chuck Norris!  Why you ask?  I have not a clue, go ask Sam.

Back a week or so ago after this name change, Sam was very curious to take a peek behind "Chuck's" diaper.  I think he was anxious to check and make sure the baby had been neglected like myself and did in fact have a penis.  As I was changing a diaper Sam peered over to catch his glimpse, gently rubbed the baby's head and in his best soothing voice said:

"Oh, it's okay that your penis is tiny Chuck Norris.  It will grow, I promise."

I'm not so sure the real Chuck Norris would approve.

No comments:

Post a Comment