Monday, December 3, 2012

More Body Art

As you may remember from a previous post, Sam loves to draw and when he draws, he likes to be anatomically correct.

"This is me."  He draw a basic body.

"This is my penis."  He adds between the legs.

"Now I need underwear."  Whew, I guess I'm thankful my talks about modesty are sinking in even if it's a tiny bit.

"Now my pants."

The other day, Sam decided to draw a portrait of me.  I was little curious what it might look like.  I was concerned it my have several, ah-hem, well, elbows added to it.

"This is you Mommy.  I didn't give it a penis, because you are a mommy and you don't have one, but I did give it big muscles cause you are super strong!" Sam said as he showed my my portrait with one hand and flexed his other arm.  Man, I love that kid (even if he does drive me bonkers sometimes).

No comments:

Post a Comment