Friday, January 18, 2013

Seven

One evening a month or so back, we were having dinner at Culver's.  I don't remember what started the conversation, but Ray informed us that 7 is a pretty special number.

"For every 7 kids, you are guaranteed a girl."

"Huh?"

"For every 7 kids, you are guaranteed a girl."

"Really?  What makes you say that?"

"That's just how it works in big families.  So you only have to have 1 more and it would be a girl."

"Well, I'm still not sure where that come's from, but would mean 3 more kids in our family.  We have 6 people, but only 4 kids."

"Oh yea.  That's what I meant."

"Hmm, that's a lot of kids.  What would we drive?"

"Well, I guess you'll have to wait a few years and then I can get another Yukon and drive some of them for you!"

No comments:

Post a Comment