Monday, May 2, 2011

Giving it a whirl...

So for the last several years, I keep telling myself I have a "normal" family.  And everyone else keeps telling me, "No, you're not.  You should write a book." 

But I spent a lot of time begging to differ.  My husband and I are normal.  We have a dog, a house, good jobs.  We have nice, average kids. 

However, lately, I've been getting some clues that maybe we're not so "normal" after all.  My son's first grade teacher (jokingly-I think!) laughs and says he uses bigger words than her.  (Apparently not every 7 year old says things like, "Let's examine it over the weekend so we can become experts in how it works.")  We tend to make more trips to the ER in a year than many people do in a lifetime.  We own two TV's, neither of which are flat screens, HD or have more than 10 channels.  These are just a few clues... 

So while it's not a book, maybe through this blog you'll discover a few more clues that have lead us to believe we are not normal after all, and we are totally okay with that!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment