Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Lightsaber Fun is For EVERYone!

So at the W-X house, no one is exempt from the fun with lightsabers.  I am constantly be attacked with a lightsaber of various sizes and colors.  Does that mean we have them all over?  No. And yes.  We do have 2 genuine Star Wars toy lightsabers.  Additionally, we have an orange Power Ranger lightsaber type thing.  We also have a few glow stick flashlights that make cool mini lightsabers.  But most frequently, you will see one of boys wielding a stick.  Or broom stick.  Or fork.  Or any other somewhat linear shaped item.  Yes, in my house anything is game for a duel and any lightsaber will do.  Even 2 year old Sam gets in on the mix.  They all have some impressive skills, but given his age, Sam really takes the show.  Even more impressive are his sounds effects.  He makes this tongue rolling ticking noise that I couldn't make if my life depended on it.  After the loss of two teeth, we were certain his noise effects would be a thing of the past, but I guess no one ever thought to tell him that rolling his tongue should be a challenge now.  Today the boys were at battle and I thought it would be a good time to catch Sam in action.  But of course, catching this on camera is easier said than done.  I got a bit, but I'll keep trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment